Monday 2 August 2010

30 Days of Buffy meme - Part 3

Day 13. Favourite potential slayer. The potentials didn't really become individuals for me until Season 8, but I'm not really counting that. I'm going to go with Kennedy, mainly because she's the only one I can remember.

Day 14. Favourite female villain. Faith. She rocks. If I was a female villain, I'd be Faith.

Day 15. Favourite male villain. Spike. Close runners up are Caleb and the Mayor.

Day 16. Episode you like that everyone else hates. Well, I'm not sure that I know what episodes everyone else hates. A few people seem not to like Dead Man's Party, which I quite enjoyed.

Day 17. Character you relate to the most. Faith, definitely. For a lot of the time she was deeply unhappy and, particularly at the time it was on tv, I was pretty unhappy too. She takes independence to a paranoid extreme and I get why. Possibly not to quite the same extent.

Day 18. Character who didn't get enough screen time. Faith! Or possibly Caleb. Or Cordelia, she was hilarious, and I was gutted when Season 4 opened and she wasn't in it. As I remember I had to wait a week to find out she was in Angel.

No comments: